Follow Me @nilamodang

Saturday 2 April 2011

Prettiest Friend

I've never been long to tell you how I truly feel for you. But I never found the courage to say the words that world ease up my mind. it's never been easy for me all this time. You were my closest friend but I never had the chance to open up to you. I watched you being hurt but all i am is a friend who comforts. Little did you know that I was in pain too. But whenever we are together, I just cover it with the joy of being with you. You are all that matters to me but she is all that matters to you. I was really scared to tell you how much I care for you. I was afraid you will never talk to me again. You treated me as a very close friend and but in turn I see you even more than that. I never really expected us to be this close but you showed me so much more. It is but human to long for more and i'm sorry for being one. I know I really in love with you and that fact will never ever ever fade away. You are one in billion and i dont think that I would run up to someone like you ever again.Remember that I will always be here for you and you will always be my prettiest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection