Follow Me @nilamodang

Saturday 10 March 2012

ALOTOFFUN!


dear you guys, thanks for took away my pain for more than 2 hours. it was super freaking awesome karaoke! even though we sang a 'galau' songs but that's okay, we just took away all the emotion inside us. and it was going to super crazy action by us. me, jumped at sofa, singing loudly no matter how bad my voice was.

when it turned to Jet Lag, i do miss veto so much. i still remember how he spelled 'heart heart heart it's so jetlagged' just same as the vocalist of Simple Plan. Breathe, i forgot the melody so we got only 76 scores. The Time by Black Eyed Peas and Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, we got around 98! freaking awesome. jumped, singing umm i mean screaming loudly till i lost my voice!

my voice positively lost when it went to You Belong With Me!!! and me captivated by Adam Levine when Wont Go Home Without You was played. AAAAAAAAAA!!!

it ended with 3 songs; Nothing by The Script, Hanya Cinta yang Bisa by Agnez Monica, and The Man Who Cant Be Moved by The Script. totally, i lost my voice!

next, we left Inul Vizta and photobox! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection