Follow Me @nilamodang

Thursday 15 March 2012

decision!

ikut SNMPTN jatah terakhir ga ya? banyak yang nyuruh ikutan lagi -_-

dear people, even though it would be my last chance for this test, i have my own choice.. 
i would stay here. graduate in this university, spend my time with my great friends here, study hard and graduate on 2014 here, with grey's graduation costume.  
 
you know, i've been in love with accounting. calculator is my new mate. more than 6 digits of currency is my best friend. and 5 member of GG is my new family here.. 
the journals, they are my life now. they are my words. and i'm ready for being an accountant-very-soon. so, no matter how hard they push me, i will stand on my feet. i wont take that national test. no, i'm happy here and it's time for me to concentrate with the concentration i will take on my 5th term.  
in the name of Allah, i'm sure i've closed my dreams for that institute since last year. and for that university, i'm better off here. live with my parents.
so twitter's followers, the words on the top is just a words. i'm not kufur ni'mat person. my family push me, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection